UNICEF Day for Change
This year, the UNICEF Day for change focus is on helping children who are caught in energencies around the world.
On our Day for Change, the children chose to:
- Bring in £1 to wear their own clothes - we raised £343!
- Change their hairstyle for a day - lots of coloured heads
- Manage their own Star of the Week Assembly
- Write about how they would change the school, and
- Take part in "Change Challenges" as classes.
Article 27 - Every child has a right to a good standard of living that meets their needs.