Communicating with friends and family is important at the moment to stay positive.
Can you write a letter to a friend or family member telling them about what you have been doing the last week.
Make sure you include what you miss about the person you are writing to, and remind them of a memory of a time that you spent together. Maybe invite them to reply to you?
- Break your writing up into paragraphs
- Make sure you use correct punctuation
- Share what you have been doing to keep busy
- Share happy memories of what you and the receiver of your letter have done
- Set a plan to spend time together doing something special when this is over
- Invite them to reply to you