Our Topic in Autumn 2020 was the Anglo-Saxons.
We got off to a great start this year. Some of the things that spring to mind are...
- A trip to Leeson House to learn how to use grid references.
- A science investigation experimenting with which solids dissolve quicker than others.
- Learning how to play cricket in PE, focusing on how to bowl and how to play the straight drive.
- In Maths we have become experts in place value and how to add large numbers onto each other.
- We have all tried really hard to improve and get faster at our times tables.
This term our main topic is Rivers but we will be learning about the Maya too.
During Lockdown we will be putting pictures of the work produced by those in school and at home on the next few pages.
Can you spot yours?
This summer term we will be focusing on the local area and thinking how tourism can effect that.
We are all looking forward to going on a day trip to Weymouth to learn how to Sail.
In Science we will be learning about living things and their habitats.
In PE we are going to prepare ourselves for sports day as well as learn how to play cricket and tennis to a higher standard.